Group & Event Hosting
Our facility is perfect for your next meeting, conference, workshop, or retreat. We personally take care of all the fine details in order to make your group's stay a success.
We've transformed one of the farm properties into 600 square feet of conference space which can accommodate up to 20 people. This space is available for rental by, organizations, university departments, businesses, and family groups.
We also feature a covered outdoor pavilion with grills and tables suitable for up to 25 people.
Our facility is especially well suited to host the following events:
- Spiritual retreats
- Yoga and meditation workshops
- Personal retreats for writers and artists
- Music, poetry, and art events
- Faculty and departmental meetings
- Strategic planning meetings for businesses and boards of directors
- Conferences and workshops
- Women's groups
- Book club monthly meetings or weekend getaways for reading, discussion, and relaxation
- Family reunions, anniversaries, birthdays, graduations, retirement and other life celebrations
The Inn can tailor the rates for your next event based on the number of people, meal plan and the duration of stay. Typically, rates fall in the following range:
Meal plans can be tailored to fit the needs of your group. We can prepare breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinners at your request and can customize the menu based on your preferences. Chef Sharon will work closely with you when planning your event. Typically, meal plans range from:Groups of 6-18: The seating capacity of the main dining room is 18 people and we charge $35-$50/person/day for all 3 meals depending on menu selections. Individual meals range from $15-30.
Groups of 10-25: Can be accommodated in our outdoor pavilion when weather permits. Seasonal menu items for your event can be discussed with our chef, but typically range from $15-30/person for a one time outdoor event.